Thursday, December 17, 2009

Singing Show!

We are having a Holiday Singing Show! It's wonderful! We are all singing a solo, and then two group songs. The first group song is "Where Did We Go Wrong?" It's a boring song in my opinion. My solo is first. I'm singing "Hannukah Oh Hannukah". Neela is next and is singing this slow Telugu song, even though she's not Telugu. She's singing "Yalo, Yalo". It's sad and boring. Julie is than singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", than, it's Ruthie, singing "Frosty the Snowman", and than Sonali singing a song that's also Telugu. "Ola Mo, Oh Naino!".
AND THE BAD NEWS! Felicity is coming! And she's sharing a room with me! She's coming by Christmas, and she is a mini. Since I'm the only one who doesn't have a dorm mate, and she's a mini....oh! I am going to put tape in the middle of the room dividing it! Ugh!!!! She'll hog my radio!
Bye!
Rebecca R.

No comments:

Post a Comment