Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Review

Tomorrow will be the pictures. Srujana is charging her camera as I type this. Felicity has been getting along with me. I think Rebecca just dislikes her because now she has to share her bedroom.
School starts on Monday. I have to turn my project in. We have to design a creature that can adapt to the climate of a planet in our solar system other than earth. My creatures are called skritters.
Here is a review of all our stuff.

1. Chalkboard for Science Classroom-Nice!
2. Basketball/Vault-Way neat! Combines two of my most favorite things!
3. Candy-Deliciosa!
4. Sonali's Outfit-Jealousia! It has pink and yellow and purple polka dots and is long sleeved and comes with a knit shawl thing and a denim mini skirt and pink and yellow polka dot flats.
5. Floral Fun Chair-Really Neat! It's nice being able to sit on something other than the floor for once.
6. I Like Your Style Outfit-Neato!
7. I Like Your Style Book/CD-Boring.
8. Rebecca's New Transistor Radio-Soooo neat!
9. Jewlery-Cool!
10. Doll-Really Cool!
11. Purse-Very elegant.
12. Hula Skirt and Lei-AWESOME!
But Srujana was given a paintable doorhanger, a board game, an art kit, a can of markers, a dictionary, and a box of butter cookies. Lucky person!
Julie
PS: If you are wondering where Srujana bought all this, most of the items here on the list are homemade. If you are wondering how to, Srujana or I would be happy to tell you. They are all really simple and easy. Except the radio does not look very good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment