Monday, December 7, 2009

Kaya is Bad

Srujana has not had any voters on the poll, so she is deciding to choose Kaya or mini Felicity. I am pleading not Kaya. My best friend Chrissa said that in Iowa, there was a boarding school nearby where there was a Kaya. She always was boasting and bragging away. Kaya is bad and shouldn't come. She could be a bully!
Oh, and in case you didn't catch it, I'm Sonali Matthews. In school, I'm starting to catch up. I miss Gwen and Chrissa, but Rebecca and Julie and I have formed a group. Neela and Ruthie are nice, but I am not really friends with them. Science is my second class, and favorite class. We are studing The Dinosaur. At least that's what our teacher calls it. For my elective, I chose French. It's pretty fun I guess.
Christmas prep is coming a lot great. We haven't put up a tree quite yet, but I have a holiday dress and new shoes! Can't wait till Christmas!
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment