Saturday, December 12, 2009

No-Kaya Conversation

Um...so....we have had this no-more-Kaya sort of conversation. No one here really does want Kaya. Here is how the conversation went.
(We are looking at a picture of Kaya in the AG Catalog....

Julie: Why does Srujana like her so much? She just has two other outfits!
Neela: Pretty much, she likes her because she rides an Appaloosa, and was the first AG series she read.
Rebecca: Really?
Neela: Yep.
Ruthie: Maybe she is not so bad, I mean she boasts, but she comes out strong in the end of the series....
Julie: Who cares?
Me: Julie is right. She also sounds old. I mean, really, 1764.
Ruthie: Maybeeeee.......
Well, that's how it went! I now need to work on painting a picture of an aspect of science for art. I like our art teacher, but she gives sooooo much homework. Sorry for not posting lately. Rebecca has been gone to visit family, and Julie and I was busy.
Sonali Matthews



No comments:

Post a Comment