Saturday, December 19, 2009

School

Today is our last day of school! We did a nature lab in science today. It was fun. Now it's lunchtime and I'm posting this. AG Academy was fun. AND, Srujana made a new desk for two mini dolls, whoever gets there first. Sonali and Neela have to sit on the floor though. I feel sorry for them. Julie and Ruthie made it there first today. And Mrs. Jeanne, the music person, started putting up signs telling what to bring to class each day. Our school is becooming less cluttered and more organized every day!
Srujana is on Winter Break now too, and she's going to a haircut and then the movies today! Also, we are recording all our songs, and making it into an album called "Happy Holidays!"
As Julie, who is taking Spanish now that it is offered at school, would say, "A mi me gusta cantar!"
Rebecca R.

4 comments:

  1. We had our last day of school a couple days ago and we had a winter party! It was so much fun! It sounds like you had a lot of fun too! I am so excited for Christmas!!! Only three days now!!!
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my last day, last days rock! Your lab sounds interesting too.

    Are you going to put any of the recordings on the blog? I'd like to hear them if you do.

    Feliz navidad! (<--the extent of all my Spanish!)

    ~Sitara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tagging you!!!! :) Go to my blog to see what to do!! :) Thanks!!! :) Happy two days till Christmas!!!!!! :)
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for tagging us! And I might post up some recordings, but I'm not very technological, so it may take a while.
    -Srujana

    ReplyDelete