Friday, December 18, 2009

Hairstyles!

Srujana gave us all new hairstyles! I have the best one, I think. It's a twisty high braid sort of thing. Sonali's is pretty too. Ruthie's is pretty nice. Guess what? We have this new circus ball for the big dolls. The annoying thing about being a Girl From Many Lands is that you never get much stuff. But I found another present in the parlor! (Hee-hee, it's from me!) It's for Sonali. I'm still thinking about Ruthie's present. Hmmmm....I want to get her the best present ever!

Srujana and her dad are going Christmas Shopping tommorow, and they'll get us a tree most probably! So I'm very excited!

I'm being very secretive about my present. Sneaking around, spending most of the time in my dorm. Ruthie usually is in the science classroom making up labs. She was sick for a while with flu, so she missed a lot of the final labs and assignments, which are 50% of our grades. I think she only has one lab and two assignments and two tests to make up now.

I decided I like posting! Rebecca invited me again.

Neela

No comments:

Post a Comment