Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All About Me

नमस्कारम। My name is नीला सेन । Namaskaram! My name is Neela Sen. I came here to Oregon, USA in December 1938-on Christmas! I was the first doll. Rebecca and Julie are making me post, so I decided to post about myself.
It's a puzzle why Rebecca and Julie wanted me to post. But I'll post anyways. I love math and singing. I love swimming and climbing trees, and my favorite animal is a cow and my favorite color is blue. Neela means blue. I have a sister named Usha whom is married. I don't have a best friend really, but I guess you could say Ruthie and I are pretty close. We share a dorm.
I wear a red sari all the time, and sometimes I wear something Srujana made. సృజన is OK.
Well......oh, Ruthie and I share a Christmas stocking, and I have a present already in it! I'm so happy. I wonder what it is.....
Neela

No comments:

Post a Comment