Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Books!

Sorry, Julie and Rebecca are out for the weekend. They are helping Sonali with school stuff, catching up, decorating her dorm, unpacking, you know. Anyways, they asked me to do the post today. Unfortunately, that means I can't put up a picture. I don't know how to download the pictures of Srujana's camera yet. But I am going to make a list of the new American Girl books! From my favorite-to-least favorite.
1. Rebecca's Fashion Studio-Srujana might make Rebecca and actually pretty dress using those as a model!
2. The Just for Fun Books-Lot's of neat puzzles!
3. The All About You Quiz Book-I really love to quiz others on themselves.....
4. Button Crafts-Love buttons! Especially button crafts!
5. Flower Loom Crafts-Fun!
6. Earth Smart Crafts-Awesome!
7. Art Starts- Not so new, but I love art!
8. The Big Book of Notes- Again, not so new, but very cool!
9. The Book Club Kit- Way neat! But not that new at all.
10. School and Earth Smarts Planner- Only because it has the word school in it......
11. Doll School-We already have and use this, and I dislike it because it comes with doll-sized quizzes.
12. Poster Puzzle Book- I think American Girl ran out of ideas.

I hope you like this report on the new books. I couldn't think of anything else to blog about.
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment