Sunday, December 13, 2009

20th Post!

Wow! A month about, and twenty posts already!
Aaaaaannddddd......it was the first day of our new-and-improved school! I should have known it was coming! So many changes!
1. The school name is now The American Girl School of Advanced Musical Study. Or AGSAMS! Long!
2. All the dolls are in one class, and we switch from place to place.
3. We now have the option of religious school on Sunday's (for all the religions we have at school of course!)
4. Ahhhh!!!! School on Saturday's, and no more Friday's. Weird schedule.
5. Better looking classrooms, more instruments, and better food! Yay!

Yesterday was our first day of school, and it went well. I decided to take a Jewish class, but I am the only student. Hanukkah was on Friday, and I went home to visit my family. It was so nice. We lit the menorah, and I wore my holiday dress. Today, I practiced bass clef scales by voice until it cracked. Ugh! I hate D Major scales!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment