Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I was making valentines on a lovely Sunday afternoon.
My room was covered in fabric, ribbons, scissors, tissue paper, origami paper, and envelopes in shades of pink, purple, white, and red.
I started to draw a heart on a piece of fabric.
Next, I carefully sketched out a heart on tissue paper.
Then, I cut out my tissue paper heart.....
......and glued it onto the fabric heart!
After cutting out the fabric heart, I wrote, Neela Sen on the front of the envelope.
"Perfect," I said and thought.
But then Neela came into the room!
"Hey Sonal, what are you doing?"
I did not face Neela and I just said, "Um..nothing." Neela left.
I mailed my valentine.
And then I worked on my other ones.

As you can see, I don't have a picasa! It's probably because I'm not ready yet, I think. I don't really need one either, because I don't take that many pictures.
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment