Monday, February 15, 2010

Couture Review

I was daydreaming about couture yet again yesterday, and other dresses too. I fell in love with these black and white saddle shoes with yellow soles. They are SO cute! Finally, Srujana is taking me shoe shopping to get something, if not those. Oh, and here is our couture/clothing list;
1. Prairie Style Dress-We don't have Kirsten, but this dress is so sweet looking!
2. Kit's Movie Jumper and Blouse-Maybe a replica for Ruthie, if only Srujana could get a sewing machine or handsew better....
3. Rebecca's Valentine Dress-SO cute! (Srujana's looking over my shoulder now with a "really?" expression on her face.)
4. Fancy Valentines Day Aprons and Dishtowels-I can just picture this on me!
5. Winter Outfit with Boots-This would look so nice on Gwen, who borrows my old thin blue jacket every day.
6. Flowered Swimsuit-Kaya NEEDS a swimsuit! She only has the dress that she came in, so she gets that soaked every time she enters the water.
7. Springy Floral Dress-For me, of course. I mean, it's sooooo pretty!
8. Raincoat and Boots-Kaya needs these too. You can't always stay inside when it rains.
9. Outdoor Play Outfit-For me. It would be perfect for the next time I go camping.
10. Sports Riding Outfit-This outfit for me is to die for! I hope the helmet is safe though.
Okay, that's it. Now I have to go do shoe shopping.
Bye!
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment