Friday, February 26, 2010

Rock Climbing

I hate Kaya, maybe not Sonali, but Kaya. It started in PE. We were doing rock climbing, and we were doing races to the top. We raced in pairs the teacher put us in. Neela was with Rebecca, Ruthie was with Sonali, Felicity was with Gwen, and I was with Kaya. Rebecca gave me a thumbs up, and I knew what to do. When it was our turn, we went a quarter of the way, so it would be an easy move, and then I jumped to grab an easy rock on the wall, Rebecca was expecting that Kaya lose her balance and the whole class would laugh at her, but when I jumped I fell and lost my balance. Neela was spotting me and was so shocked that she lost the rope. I almost fell onto the mat, but Sonali quickly caught the rope from Neela and pulled me back up. Then, Kaya, who didn’t move an inch when I fell, put my hand onto a rock, and we both ended up touching the top at the same time. I despise her! She doesn’t have to meddle so much into other peoples situations! I could’ve easily grabbed a rock! Sonali M. is okay, but why does Kaya even have to be here? I just don't get it.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment