Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Couture List!

Today, it will be another couture list! Here are now my personal top 5 clothing/couture pieces:
1. Purple Leggings and Tunic from Terristouch.
I just love the flowers on the silk, and the complimentary standing with the purple and dull yellow.
2. Jellies and Polka Dot Swimsuit from Terristouch.
Cute, pretty, one-piece, and the black actually looks pretty good on this swimsuit!
3. Petal Pink Outfit from American Girl.
Pretty and pink, with ruffles on it. Girly, but grown-up all the same.
4. Midnight Skate Outfit from American Girl.
The black looks good on this dress, and the leotard with the skirt looks magnifique!
5. Pretty Purple Rebecca Dress from Damsels in Dress.
What can I say? Pretty, purple, and cute.
I have to go now. I still need to finish cutting out yellow paper leaves for art class!
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment