Friday, February 5, 2010

Detention and Ruthie

Today, I had detention. What happened was complicated. Rebecca has a big mouth, and she was chit chatting with Ruthie about how I have a D+ in science. Idk how she found out, and don't care why. Our math teacher is a mean person, and she came into the room. I made a paper ball, and threw it at Rebecca, but instead, it hit the teacher! She wrote me a detention. Rebecca hardly looked like she cared, but Ruthie looked guilty. At our school, detention means that you have to work at a job until the detention person says that you are free and the job is done well. It also means that you lose a privilege if it has to do with behavior and not just tardies or something small. Sooooo.....Srujana is not taking me to Portland with her. I couldn't wait! I hate Rebecca right now....

My chore was to sweep up the entire back patio until "there is not a speck 'o dust on the gound!" Quote Ms. Socratic.
Even though the weather was nice, the back patio could fit over two hundred dolls! It's huge!Then, Ruthie came. Sorrily, she asked if she could help.
I said that she could not, because it is against the school rules. She thought for a moment, and then said; "Srujana decided to take me to Salem. We'll be stopping for snacks. I'll get you some cookies or muffins for a sorry."

I said that there was nothing to be sorry for, but she insisted. I have to admit, I'm looking forward for those treats! Now I have art homework. I have to cut out red leaves for a centerpiece for Valentines Day.
At least I'm free of patio sweeping! Now I can post.
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment