Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photo Contest!

Hello! And this is Miss Sonali Matthews here. I want to be a doctor when I grow up. And Public Health Month is in April too! I know that it is far away, but in the spirit of spring it would be pretty neat. Sooooo......I am going to do a photo contest here! Everyone can take photos with their dolls of what public health is in their eyes. I am not trying to be political at all. This is just something I saw somewhere that I thought would be fun. If you want to participate, comment on this post and I will see your blog the day the contest ends. The contest will last until MARCH 2nd. On March 2nd I will visit all the blogs of the participants. Only people who are participating, comment please? It would just help a little bit. If you wish to comment but are not participating, just say that in your comment. It would help a whole lot
1st Prize-A post about your blog, being on the blog list(unless you are already on it), and your winning picture!
2nd Prize-On the blog list(unless you are already on it) and your winning picture!
3rd Prize-Winning picture!
Hope you all participate! I have a maze to print out for language arts class!
Sonali M.

No comments:

Post a Comment