Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Should I Do?

I love this photo. It's so green,Oregonian and sunny, I think it's Srujana's best ever. It was taken in the morning, so my hair is pretty messy though.

Anyhow, Kaya is having troubles. She is being bullied by none other than Beckie and Jules. It's so weird. We were all great friends, having fun, and then just like that-poof! They turn sort of mean.

Kaya was in the mess hall, with a tray for dinner last night. She picked at her air-popped popcorn, grapefruit, leaf lettuce, skinless meat, and lowfat milk, (1%). She first ate the meat, then the lettuce. She looked suspiciously at the grapefruit before putting her spoon in. When dessert came out, everyone reached for the cakes and candies. Kaya picked out a piece of chocolate cake and a chocolate Hershey's bar. We only have chocolate for dessert on Fridays. Anyways, Rebecca and Julie came up to her and said; "Woah, that's a whole lot of chocolate for someone who hardly touched her dinner." But she hardly touched her dessert either.

I have no sort of idea what to do. Rebecca and Julie are always making jokes about Kaya. Maybe I should not stand with the crowd. But...it's never good to be a bully, which I learned already. Srujana is not much help, since she is busy planning a dance with her friends. What ever should I do?
Sonali

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stand up for Kaya. She sounds lonely, and probably needs some support and a friend.

    ReplyDelete