Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First Day of School

Hi. I am Kaya. This is mi post. I could not post pictures. I do not know how. (Note from Rebecca: Kaya does not know much English yet. This is about a third of her English vocabulary.)
First Class-Math-This was a hard thing. I needed a pencil. I sharpen my pencil, and a piece jumps in the sharpener. Rebecca talks; "Pencil Shaving". It is interesting! I touched the shaving. It is good and "rough". The teacher taught us. Graph. We worked on homework. I did not understand.
Second Class-Science-We worked on a quiz. It is hard. It is on radiation. What is radiation? I did not understand. It is the sun?
Third Class-Health-We taught nutrition. It was easy. We read a book.
Fourth Class-Spanish-I don't understand one. It is very hard. Saw one student speak. She very bad. She brown hair.


Lunch-Very bad food and drink. Nutritious, but very bad. (Note from Rebecca: It was whole grain cereal with slices of orange and bok choy. There was some light meat and nonfat fruit yogurt too, so I don't see any problem!)
Fifth Class-Read a book. Midas. He bad. Apollo very good.
Sixth Class-I read a book. Graph homework. Spanish homework.
Seventh Class-We saw a video. It is interesting, and the boys and girls were funny. Also, we worked on a quiz. It is hard.
I need go. Bye! Is my English very good? I am working on punctuation.
Kaya
(My first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment