Sunday, January 17, 2010

Post 43


It is post 43 day! Wow. Martin Luther King Day is coming up, we are getting new dresses, Gwen is here, and to top it off, pictures on the blog tomorrow! Srujana is singing some song, "Pathani Pathani", over and over, it is stuck in my head. Sonali's ready for spring, and at home, we are enjoying our three day weekend. Srujana is not buying any stuff, which is sad. She insists on making everything for us, which is bad because my only decent clothes now are a sweater, my peasant blouse, and jeans and sandals. Srujana just can't sew! We are also setting up Kaya's room. That's right, Kaya Aton My will be the next addition to the Academy!
Kaya
Bye! Pictures tomorrow!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yay!!! Kaya is so beautiful, and I love her story. I'm glad you chose her, the blogosphere needs more Kayas! Too bad the poll is closed, I'd vote for her. It's such a shame she didn't get more votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Pictures are always wonderful!! I'm so happy that I don't have school tomorrow!!! I know Puppyluv, Kaya is ADORABLE and I love her sweet eyes and long, black hair!!! She's gorgeous!!! :) Emma loves sewing, it's super easy. She's going to make a whole album on my Picasa full of her sewing stuff!!! (It's really easy) you'll get the hang of it in a pinch!!! :) Good luck!!!
    Lola Bean:)

    ReplyDelete