Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Singing Show

Neela, me, Rebecca, Ruthie, Sonali, and Felicity all sang great. And Neela even was given a new outfit! Srujana will put up a picture on Saturday or Sunday.

Neela will begin to attend the helping-out club with Ruthie at the academy for her elective now. She does not like drama class at all. And Ruthie was all alone in the class.

In other news, Gwen will most likely be coming as the 2010 doll here.

Sorry for the short post! I have a ton of math, and Srujana is too grumpy to let me use the computer because she was given a D- on her math test.

Bye!

-Julie

PS: Get it? Bye Julie?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the singing! I love to sing too :)

    Tell Srujana I know how she feels...I got the same grade on a big geometry project last year :(

    But congratulations on Gwen! She's adorable, I think you'll love her.
    ~Sitara

    ReplyDelete