Monday, January 11, 2010

All About Me, Sonali

Hi! This post is all about me, Sonali. My full name is Sonali Mythri Matthews. That means Golden Friendship Son of Matthew. My best friends are Gwen Thompson, who will be coming any day now, and Chrissa Maxwell. I love swimming too, but there is not a swim team at this school. There is only basketball and gymnastics exhibition, which is showing off a routine without competing. Here, my best friends are Julie, Rebecca, Ruthie, and especially Felicity. In terms of friends, here is a vague list.
Neela-Ruthie, Julie, and Felicity.
Julie-Neela,Rebecca, and me.
Rebecca-Julie,Ruthie, and me.
Ruthie-Neela, Julie, Rebecca, me, and Felicity.
Me-Julie, Rebecca,Ruthie, and Felicity.
Felicity-Neela, Ruthie, and me.
As you can see, Ruthie is the most popular girl here at AG Music. And actually, I am turning out to be sort of popular too. It's kind of cool that you can be popular for not being mean. In a weird way.
Well that's all for today!
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment