Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentines Day Prep

A Special Report

Valentines Day is in two weeks! And the party is coming up too. I am so excited. I have a new red skirt with a white blouse that is perfect for the occasion. I'm so happy! Rebecca even asked me to come help with decorations. We went and bought hearts and streamers. I basically am doing a countdown in my head. Kaya is not invited. I feel sort of bad for her, but maybe I can convince Rebecca. I don't want to ruin what I already have with her though! What to do.......

Srujana decided her 2010 doll will be Elizabeth, but she will get her in the summer or fall. She thinks ahead way too much! But still, how can I be annoyed with my best friend coming here? And Srujana is having another song called "Gopala Gopala", stuck in her head. Ugh!

Narrated by Felicity (Felt like being professional today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment