Monday, January 25, 2010

Couture Review

Sorry, the school picture will have to come sometime next week, because Srujana's camera has some issue.
Srujana has decided to get the Cold Weather Outfit for me, if she can. She thinks it is awfully cute. It is periwinkle and pink. Two of my favorite colors! I love this outfit! The sweater is super cute, and the hoodie is really cozy, and will keep me warm. I have only one blue, thin jacket, so it will be nice to have something more cozy. The shoes are a toasty pink, and better than my flats, dressy shoes, and skates I have. The pants are a pretty pink, and the mittens will keep my hands nice and warm.
In other news, tomorrow, I will talk all about myself!
I can't wait to try this outfit on!

Always,
Sonali
PS: Happy Birthday Sitara!

No comments:

Post a Comment