Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Vacation

Soooo.....I was setting the table yesterday (I'm on scholarship, so you get assigned a chore.) and I was doing it really nicely because yesterday was the Kansas Admission Day, and every day that a state was admitted into the union, we have a fancy dinner with bulgur and mixed vegetables and fried green peppers and shellfish and nonfat milk and salmon and strawberries and everything! Usually we have barley and mixed vegetables, red peppers, fish, nonfat plain yogurt, bacon, and papaya or something for dessert.
Anyhow, I heard Srujana talking about who she was going to take on a trip to Salem. I hoped she was going to take me! But I highly doubt it. I'm not going on vacation. From what I heard, she is taking Ruthie, Felicity, and Sonali. Two mini's and a big one is safe I suppose. Two large dolls would never do. I'm just surprised she is not taking Sonali.
Okay, I have to go now. I'm helping make things for the art teacher, and I wanted to sort the chenille sticks for her too.
Bye!
~Gwen *My first post!*

No comments:

Post a Comment