Thursday, July 29, 2010

Possible Stop Motion

I had an idea for a stop motion when I re-watched the Kit movie the other day. I decided I'll try to make a Kit stop-motion. First, I made a list of what I need, and boy do I need a lot! I'll have to make do with spare fabric and cardboard for a while I SUPPOSE. See, it's a lot of work sewing everything, especially when you don't have any patterns from the 1930s and you don't know how to use a machine, let alone read a pattern. I hand sew everything I make, but I managed to make a fairly 1930's skirt for Gwen out of faded soft pink. I think I want to call the movie Lost: Cincinnati, Ohio.
It'll be about Kit finding a lost Hobo girl and helps her go back to her family. It'll be mostly based on the books, and the movie too, at the same time. This won't be like another movie I made "O Re Chhori" because it'll be an actual stop-motion, not my sister moving the dolls around and dropping them accidentally. Huh? Don't worry about it.
I'm also thinking of doing a Samantha theme-Agnes-It would be about a girl just like Samantha, except not Samantha because I don't have any dark-brown haired dolls besides Ruthie, who is a mini, annoyingly.
Sooo.....whadja think? Lost, or Agnes.
Srajana (Neela's cousin Lakshmi is visiting here now, btw, and wants to try a computer out."
PS: I want to make it about 30 minutes long, so it's going to take a long time.
P.P.S: I might not even do a stop motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment