Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BIG HUGE GIGANTIC HAPPY NEWS!

Kaya is now in Fiji. Oh, yeah, she is going to Albert PARK today or what not, but Srajana is going to the park too! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE WHOLE MONTH! Akkkk!!!

SRAJANA'S REALLY, REALLY GOOD FRIEND, AW., WHO LEFT FOUR WHOLE YEARS AGO FOR D.C., AND THEN FOR LOUSIANA, IS COMING TO VISIT! AND WE WILL GO TO THE PARK TO GET SNOWCONES! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srajana actually wrote that. She likes writing about herself in the third person, but NOW I am here. Yay me! Sonali!

So...........yesterday I was busy working on a book I am reading. I also am trying to write a book, but it's harder than it looks! I filled out a money order to send for some new books, because our librarian takes all the library books at the end of the school year home with her. (don't ask me!)

But yeah, the summer is kicking off well, I guess. I just hope Kaya has fun traveling the world, and will come home SOON!
Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment