Thursday, July 1, 2010

Goodbye, Kaya

Kaya is leaving our school. It's like she came to this school just to know English so she could travel the world. It's awfully sad. She'll be traveling exactly a year, and then she will come back. She will be traveling to all kinds of places. Some more than others. She started crying yesterday when she told us. She will be leaving for Afghanistan tomorrow. Hopefully, she will have fun traveling the world. Kaya insisted on posting this post, so here is what she says;

"Friends of the world, I want you. But I want to look at the world. France, Italy. Uruguay, Costa Rica. To speak Chinese and Spanish. THAT is where I want to be. I."

Kaya is going to a place where they don't speak much English though. Persian is the main language. I hope she will be able to survive away from family and friends.

Sonali

1 comment: