Monday, July 5, 2010

Cambodia

I have my mp3 in my hand, listening to Ashokan Farewell as I write this. Our school only allows instrumental music, and only fiddle style, or classical. Ashokan Farewell is my favorite violin song, and even though I play flute, I try to play the song on my flute sometimes, since they both use the treble clef.
Kaya is in Cambodia now, and she is visiting Angkor Wat, the second wonder of the world. She said that it is very beautiful, and she likes Cambodia. She liked lying on the beach and then playing in the ocean, but now seeing the beautiful temple complex makes her gasp in wonder. She said she stared up at the top of the building for a whole, full hour. She will be here three or four more days, depending if her flight to Denmark is delayed or not, because she thinks there is a chance....I don't know, complicated airport stuff!
Srajana is scrapbooking, reading, and songwriting. She is trying to make the most out of the summer, and she is hopefully succeeding. She also wants to try soap carving.

Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment