Friday, March 19, 2010

Nothing is Happening

OK, absolutely nothing is going on with the dolls according to Rebecca, yeah, yeah, I know, Kaya and Sonali have been going time traveling to 1841 and 1764, ect, ect, and this is off-topic, but I’ll just talk about my day today.

Period 1-Corrected our math homework.

Period 2-Took a science test on heat.

Period 3-Badminton free play day!

Period 4-Played Spanish games, a listening activity, flashcards, and corrected our Spanish homework.

Lunch-My friend had detention for "being unprepared". She did not pick up her little remote thing for a test. My most evil teacher gave it.

Period 5-Watched the Disney movie "Hercules".

Period 6-Read a Saddle Club book, returned it, and did a sudoku for math extra credit.

Period 7-Watched the rest of "Hercules."

Violin Lesson-Perfected my Tartini Sonata!

Spring break! Finally.

Srujana

No comments:

Post a Comment