Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Me!

Hey! It's Sonali again and I am in an amazing mood. It started off with Rebecca's prank. For starters, it started with me sitting in the parlor drinking hot chocolate. I was by the fire and drinking my hot chocolate with a book. I felt very pretty when Rebecca came back. She said
"Sonal, I'm....not too happy about what happened the other day. I want to make it up to you. There is something in the hall I think you will like."
"No way, Rebecca. No present you ever give me will make me forgive you."
"Well.....it's not something.....it's....um......someone."
"Sure?"
"Sure."
I went outside and peeked into the hall. I didn't see anything. I knew it was a trick. I was about to go inside again when Kaya walked by with a camera. I grabbed it from her and went inside the parlor just as Rebecca and Julie were about to toss my library book into the fire! I snapped the camera and took my book back. Just as they realized what happened, I was out the door. But then I realized who was standing by the door as back up. It was Ruthie. One of my best friends. She strangled my right arm, but then I saw Kaya. I shrieked "KAYAAAAA!!!" I tossed the book to her and the camera, which I was scared to drop, but she caught them both and raced away out of the dormitory building doors and to the school.
"Don't run! Grab a horse!" Our school is about six blocks from the dorm, and a bus usually comes to take us. We also have horses for emergencies. Kaya raced to the stables and grabbed a black friesian mare named Carmis. She mounted by the mane and raced to the school. I don't know what happened after that, but gossip going around says that Rebecca is in for dead punishment-and if the book was damaged, even worse. I'm so happy! A week of detention? A suspension? No more bullying, I hope!
Sonali

1 comment:

  1. OH MY!!!!!!!! You guys are not very friendly! haruph! You should be nice to each other! Sigh.

    ReplyDelete