Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fools Day and 86th Post Day!

Today was April Fools Day and 86th post day! At school, I put signs on all my friends and one boy I hate and the kid that sits in front of me in social studies. They said;
Somebody played an April Fools Joke on me. Don't tell me so, though. PS: I am gullable.

It was hilarious! Rebecca and the others played tricks too, but Kaya had some problems getting used to the tricks. The signs on her back kept going on without her feeling them, and a pillow with a clown painted on it swung at her face so she fell over backwards in astonishment at her locker.

Well, I have to go now.
Srujana

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Poor Kaya, though. :)
    The funniest thing that happened to Sitara was, there's this very rude/annoying guy called Matt, and someone in the hallway said, "Hey Matt! You're looking good...
    ...hahah April Fools!"

    and the whole hallway started laughing!

    Happy 86 posts & April Fools!
    ~RA & S

    ReplyDelete