Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Well....

Well....I have no idea what to post. I mean, there is an end-of the-year picnic. We are planning it as a class and we will have fruit salad, egg sandwiches, and ice cream, which are all my favorite foods. Anyhow, Srujana wants to do so many things. She wants to do reviews, but she cannot buy anything until June, and only if she gets all A's for the rest of the year. She wants to do photos, but there's nothing interesting to photograph. She wants to do stop motions ASAP, but she doesn't even have the patience to play a book of violin harmony.
So, the other day, I wasn't feeling too well. I caught chicken pox, and I stayed in bed. Julie came over to tell me the gossip, since she already had chicken pox. Rumor has it that Srujana may be able to buy something very soon! It's so awesome, and I hope it's true. Maybe a food set? Or an outfit? I don't care, as long as it's good!
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment