Sunday, April 4, 2010

Other News

Not much is happening at all. Ruthie is part of the environmental club at school. Earth Day is on April 22nd, and they are doing a huge celebration for it. They are cleaning up the whole place and doing demonstrations, exhibits, songs, plays, all kinds of things! Ruthie is part of the clean-up committee-she's president! It's really cool what she's doing. Everybody in the school has to sign up for a project. Kaya is on the clean-up committee, and I am doing a project on using up the earth's resources. It'll be so fun! We'll post pictures for sure......also, Srujana made a video a long time in the summer, but I think now she will soon post it. I have to go now, though, I am playing Chorus by Judas Machabus by Handel, and one part with my flute just doesn't sound right.
Bye!
~Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment