Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ten Facts about Me

Name: Sonali Mythri Matthews

1. Why were you given this name? Sonali means golden, and Mythri means friendship. My father was wearing a golden watch that touched my face when he first met me, and he liked the name Sonali, so he named me that. Mythri came because my mom wanted me to have lots of good friendships.
2. How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2 sisters. Nabah and Oditi.
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Hang out with friends.
4. What is your favorite food? Pizza.
5. What is your favorite book? Chrissa Stands Strong.
6. What is your favorite candy bar? Hershey!
7. What is your favorite cookie? Chocolate.
8. What is your favorite sport? Swimming.
9. What is your favorite kind of music? Rock and Indian.
10. What is your favorite song? You Were Always Right Beside Me.

Now put your own answers on your own blog, like a tag, except I tag everyone!
~Sonali

No comments:

Post a Comment