Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Outside

I am sitting in this cloudy, annoying weather, with my laptop, very bored. I accidentally, and I mean it. Accidentally threw my tray of food on Kaya. Sonali told Mrs. What-is-Her-Face, and I am in trouble. I have to sit out here all afternoon and all night with only my laptop for homework, and I can only come during study hour to eat what ever is left of supper. Usually there is not, so while the others are getting to celebrate with lite microwave popcorn, orange juice, leaf lettuce, turkey ham, buttermilk, and coffee, I'll be surviving over whole grain bread, cantaloupe, broccoli, beef, and low-fat cheese. Maybe with condiments if I am lucky. And let me tell you, the only things I like are broccoli, cheese, and condiments. I hate this stupid school with it's stupid punishments. I think I am becoming much too unfriendly in my postings. I'll try to post later. Oh, wow, there is a big giant blue truck in the driveway of our school. I'll go investigate.
Bye!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment