Monday, June 14, 2010

MY Dessert Party! Oh yeah.

A glorious piece of vanilla creme cake with a strawberry top........
A German Chocolate cake with strawberry and gummy leaves............
Boy, I had an awesome birthday party! This is Ruthie Smithens here, and I am talking about my dessert party. We had a wide variety of paistries.
"Ahhhh!!!! Que deliciosos postres!"
Everyone came except Gwen, Sonali, and Kaya. Gwen still did not finish her exam, Sonali had detention for some silly reason, and Kaya was not invited.
We munched on all the delicious pasteles that the cooks at the school made. My father payed for them handsomely.
Everyone thought that the cakes were yummy! I'm so happy that everyone had fun. I saved some cake for Gwen and Sonali. I felt bad, so I also kept a slice for Kaya.
The best dessert was a strawberry cheescake on a vanilla crust. It was delicately frosted and practically melted in your mouth.
"Do you have gardens in San Francisco, Julie?"
"At my old house. Yes. Not at my new home. What about you, Ruthie?"

"Yes! I had a wonderful garden!"

No comments:

Post a Comment