Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fiddlin' Round

Filming of the first few scenes is almost over. I play Mrs. Haack, and I get to fiddle around on my violin that I am learning to play! Srajana will be possibly using some of her own fiddle pieces for background music. She was thinking of the Lough Gill, an Irish jig. She won fifth in the fiddle contest in town the other day and she also won a beautiful, gorgeous violin. I'm not great at the violin. Right now I'm learning a minuet by Bach. Srajana fiddles and she is working on a Kuchler Concertino and a Vivaldi G Minor Concerto. Her friend is playing Mozart!
But anyways, I was sewing and the machine kept getting stuck. Srajana fixed it, but then said she would not help again. So I sewed a bit more and the machine was stuck once more, so I was annoyed and came upstairs to blog. Oh-well. I'll try again later.
So.......this is what I've been doing the whole summer.
1. Taking boat rides.
2. Sketching pictures of my home from the outside when I went to visit my family.
3. Going to camp.
4. Visiting farms.
5. Filming.
This evening, Sonali and I will take a walk and record all the sounds outside. It'll be so cool!
Neela

No comments:

Post a Comment