Thursday, August 19, 2010

After School Clubs and Dorms

We had to sign up for our after-school activities today. I went up to the desk, flipped through the catalog, and after a while decided on Yearbook and Art Through the Ages. Sonali picked Health Occupations Interns and Field Biology. The electives offered were; Yearbook, Art Through the Ages, Coro Vivo (which Neela is joining), Health Occupations Interns, Field Biology, and Genes: What's in your blood?. I don't think anyone signed up for Genes: What's in your blood?, though. Srajana actually said; "It might be interesting." Ha! What a joke!
School runs 8:30-4:00. Then we have after school activities until dinner, and homework after. Study hours are on weekends too.
We also had lockers assigned today. My locker is number 4. It's nearby to the 7th grade teacher's math classroom and the sixth grade science teacher's classroom.
I'm glad to be getting my blog back. Sonali is visiting her family, and so I get to blog once again! Yay, blog!
Please comment!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment