Monday, July 9, 2012

Absolutely American Girl Changes It's Meaning

OK, so I haven't posted here in a while...a long while...but it doesn't mean I can't come back! I started another blog called Srujana's Musings, but it didn't seem to get a lot of views...this blog was originally about American Girl Dolls, but I'm kind of over that. Now, this blog is about an absolute American girl--me! Srujana!

 Anyone and everyone with any thoughts on what I have to say or anything are welcome to post them on comments, with some rules of course. If you have any ideas for topics or posts for this blog, please share too!

1. We're all nice people here, I hope. Please be kind and do not put insulting remarks. Anything with swear words would be considered insulting and will be deleted immediately.

2. Please read the post before you comment.

Here are some things I thought I might tell you about myself:


  •  I have played violin for eight years, and I'm good, but not great. I'm no expert, but I know a lot about music. I like it a whole lot!
  • I'm Telugu, but I don't speak it.
  •   I love drama/theater a lot!! 
  • I like to write (that's why I'm writing this blog...???)
I hope lots of people may read this blog and be inspired to write something back. 

Thanks for reading!
Srujana

No comments:

Post a Comment