Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dominant 7's

Practiced my dominant 7's until I can do them up to the key of C with eight notes slurred. Even though my performing art is tap dancing, we are required to play an instrument, and be good at it. Now, I am tired from practicing violin, and I have to go to a tap-dancing dress rehearsal in an hour, so I'm plum tuckered out.
Sravana bought UGG boots 1/2 off, because they have sales at this time of year, and then found out they were a little too small, and I know you're thinking, "Return them!" Well, Sravana will, and get another pair in a bigger size, because you're supposed to have them kind of big so they'll last a long time, because they are so expensive. She feels guilty of buying such expensive boots. She should be. I mean, they had absolutely cute mini doll sized sweaters at the mall, and she turned them down, even though they were $6 with 40% off, because she felt guilty about the boots! The things people do...so greedy all the time. I ONLY have two dresses and a nightgown! How many does she have? Hmmm.....one dress, but lots of pants and shirts, and two sets of pajamas and shirts and pants for the night! And boots? Excuse my annoyance, but I only have one pair of Mary Jane slippers.
Ruthie

1 comment: