Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Just so you know, this picture does
not belong to me. It belongs to Doll Closet. This is just a doll in a pilgrim costume to entertain you. Srujana took a picture of me and the other dolls as we were waiting for Sonali to arrive. It will be posted sometime this week.
Sonali is actually very nice! She came in and said shyly, "Hi, I am Sonali Matthews." We are having a Thanksgiving party! Is that not great? It is to celebrate Sonali, and Ruthie will be playing a flute duet with Sonali too.
Like I said, Rebecca and Neela's outfits were not so great. I wore my normal outfit, neatly washed and without the belt, and Ruthie wore her dress, nicely pressed, with my leather belt.
Well,
A Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Closing for the day,
Julie Albright



No comments:

Post a Comment